size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-31-2023, 12:14 AM
The mutters and whoops from the invaders sounded to Corbie much like a pack of hyenas or jackels, yipping and heckling in the darkness. She raked them all with a quick, scornful glance before refocusing on their alpha, a quiet laugh escaping her. Her own pack had stepped up to protect what was theirs, waiting only out of respect for her wish to give these would-be marauders a chance to turn back. "Your actions reflect what you are, thief. No, I do not fear you. I pity you. I pity your wolves, that they would follow you in this, like scavengers." She pressed her lips together and shook her head, disappointment and, yes, pity, clear on her expression as she stared up at him. "Make your decision, then."

The decision might be very well beyond reconciling, though, as a familiar face popped out of the crowd of invaders to attack Corvus. Corbie reeled internally, shock and betrayal and hurt crashing into her at the sight. They had freely given her healing, and food, and shelter and she had chosen to betray that trust by returning to steal from them? And more, chose to attack them even before the invaders' leader commanded, before anyone else. Behind her, Ren snarled aloud, the big dog recognizing the antlered woman as well. Had Lorikeet led these wolves to her doorstep? Ha she only ever stayed with them for this?

Corbie stared with mute fury at the other alpha, hackles up now - if he did not call the betrayer to heel and leave, she would have no remaining regrets about what she would have to do, though she knew she would be fighting well outside her weight class.

Corbie vs Vidarr for dominance
Round 0/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed Leather Boots
Defensive Battle Accessory: Sheepskin Vest
Companion 1: Kinkajou, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Border collie, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Caucasian shepherd dog, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Beast Master
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times