An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
08-31-2023, 02:28 AM
The longer Grimshaw was in the other man's company, the more he felt like he was falling under some kind of spell. It was only fitting, considering the man's name. Maybe it was his confidence, something that he thought he once had, or the unashamedly flirting. But whatever it was, he liked it. He even liked the way he said his name, his smile, and that look in his eyes that suggested devilish intentions.

"You would be correct," he purred with a single dip of his chin in a subtle nod. He preferred it to his full name actually, but he'd never been presented with any other options either. Though, the way he took the second half of his name and turned it into his own personal nickname for the taller man, even pairing it with ego-boosting descriptors that would have any man wrapped around his paw, had him smirking still... though there was a little heat rising to his dark cheeks, well hidden beneath his fur.  

"Then I will call you Rory, for no other reason than it's cute, like you," he said with a wink as he stood, intrigued by this invitation. He had a great view here already, but he supposed two great views was better than one.

"Speech!"

code & art © skelle
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drag me under The Deluge 02:46 PM, 07-04-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024