An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
08-31-2023, 08:28 AM
Some places Kaija was intimately familiar with, others she had yet to explore, though she'd been all over Boreas and back. There was always somewhere new to explore, even in the places she was familiar with, and that was a fact that kept her going day after day - even when little else did. Especially places like this that seemed to defy what she expected of the land, whose secrets she had no doubt she'd never fully unravel. Her gaze briefly drifted from Nirvana to the landscape beyond, all rubble and ash and sparse vegetation, though the female before her was proving temporarily more interesting than her surroundings.

"That's pretty much what I'm thinking," she agreed easily, her words accompanied by a nod. Without much hesitation she moved to walk alongside her, giving her enough distance as was polite, not for the other woman's sake but for hers. Nirvana was a stranger, after all. Who knew what kind of wolf she was. "Yeah, those mountains. North of here is where I've spent most of my time these last couple years." Kaija fell silent as the tusked woman continued on, clambering up and over a section of somewhat hazardous rubble. The way it gave beneath her paws was a reminder of the fact that the danger of the terrain would only continue as she went up in altitude.

"Not a damn clue where I'll head now, though." And what of this woman, she wondered? She smelled distinctly of a pack, one Kaija wasn't familiar with, but she knew very little about any of that. "You're not familiar with this mountain, but you from around here? Or just passing through these parts?" Maybe she was a little nosy but it wasn't for any nefarious reasons, just her own ever-present curiosity of the wolves she came across.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. northern attitude Mount Volkan 12:26 PM, 08-09-2023 08:06 AM, 01-30-2024