Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-31-2023, 10:05 AM

The scent of his growing daughter surprised him. As of late, she had been spending most of her time elsewhere. Probably with that Armada boy. It only bothered him slightly, but the sight of her moving closer to his right side quickly dissipated those feelings. Actually, he was rather pleased that she had shown up to help. The ebbing glow of her coat would definitely help as a decoy to lure the cat into the fight.

Realizing this made him refocus on the task at hand. Allowing the energy to take over as he continued to climb through the dense jungle. He could hear the noise of the jaguar's claws on bark as it also scrambled through the treetops. Its pungent scent was stronger than before. The beast was closer. Gil grew hungrier to take it down as they neared it. His eyes flicker over to Deluge before nodding his head in the direction toward the right of the jaguar. "Lure it that way and I'll follow," he rasps before hanging back a moment. He would let her take lead and see how far she had come before jumping in to help finish it off.

"speech"

ooc. fight large predator (jaguar)

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. meow you'll pay! Daager Isle 11:47 AM, 07-24-2023 09:30 PM, 11-01-2023