Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-31-2023, 02:49 PM

"The prey is acting funny." Cloud nodded in agreement as he lifted his head to sniff the air. The prey was close. Different choices. All carrying the same distinct scent of uneasiness. He turned his gaze back to the smaller creature as he observed the cat trying to roll another log. The slightest of grins touches his lips as the younger creature relents and lets him help. "I'm a wolf of my word, I promise. I'm not going to steal from you," He moves forward to assist with the log, posture relaxed to show that he meant no harm. He made his way to the same side as the cat, paws on the log as he began to push to where he had pointed. "Well then let's finish so you can eat. I'm Cloudburst, hunting is my specialty. So let's get that food, hm?"

The old man helped to move the log toward the pen, and as they worked, he began to plan in his mind how they were going to do this. What Irving had constructed already with what he had was impressive, and it would work in a pinch to contain something that was herded in. Cloud had built many traps, and though this one was a tad more complicated, it was doable. The task was almost complete as they moved and shifted things into place, with Cloud finishing up the funnel-like entrance that would allow an animal in, but not out. And when they were finishing up, he took a step back. "This'll work in a pinch. Not bad for having built it on your own. Since this is your hunt, I'll follow. Just tell me what to do." He didn't want to interfere and take over unless the cat wanted him to. After all, he had done most of the work. Cloud was but a tool in his arsenal for the time being.

WC: 1286/1500
"Speak"||Osprey

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Strange and Unusual Prey Algoma Prairie 11:12 AM, 08-31-2023 02:55 PM, 10-24-2023