An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-31-2023, 06:23 PM

Honestly, Delphi could have told Tama to carry the antler. Even though they were puppies, it was clear she was the runt. Far smaller than her other siblings, but that wasn't anything she allowed to hold her back. In actuality, she tried to make it a benefit instead of a negative. Which was why this time around, she wanted to help carry the antler. Even after he shoved his little bits and baubles into the bag, she insisted on carrying that too. It dragged on the ground slightly, making an awful scratching noise as they left their den and headed down the corridor. To anyone else, the sight was simply comical. Two pups of very different sizes trailing an antler and a bag of goodies with them. Of course, Delphi could care less. She had ideas and if her brother would help her then they would surely succeed!

And of course, unlike her brother, her wants from the traders were indeed very practical. Right now, Delphi is young, impressionable, sweet, and eager to learn. She wants to help. She wants to be a good healer. One that patches up others and kisses their boo-boos all better. Well, for now at least but that's a different story for another time. For now, she has hope. Anyone can see the sparkle in her eye as she skips down the dirt path hallways of the col that led to the large cavern. The opening is so large that she can see the light shining from it way far away. She can smell the meat, the mead, the sweets, the tinctures, everything. Wolves from all over came here to sell and trade their wares and she was happy to be a part of it! Anything to help the band, right?

"Tama, hurry!" Delphi insisted through clenched teeth that clung to the base of the antler. Since Tama was taller, she had insisted he carry it by one of the tines so it wouldn't break off during their walk. Thankfully her idea worked and the antler was safe. Pushing against the strength and resistance of her brother, it was clear how excited she was. Her tail wagged happily behind her as her paws tapped and pranced beneath her. Even her breath was slightly ragged as she stared wide-eyed at everything around them. Stalls lined up in rows covered in different colors of cloth and leather. Wolves, canines, felines, all different types of animals alike called out, conversed, and mumbled around them.

Pausing finally at the end of the first row, she gently drops her side of the antler before looking at her brother. "I want to try and get some bandages and some healing salves. I noticed we're low on that kind of stuff so I brought some cannabis and some jewel slippers and this antler hoping someone will trade me," Her words are quick and whippy out of her ivory lips as her elongated canine teeth shine in the flickering candlelight. "I know winter is coming up soon so I don't want us to be without anything important," Delphi squints a little. Talking about feelings and being squishy is uncomfortable for her. She would rather show her gratitude than spill the beans about it.

wc: 1292/1500

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. can't be too prepared Dreamer's Col 10:12 AM, 08-01-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023