size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
08-31-2023, 07:04 PM
Gilgamesh wasn't the only one who found broaching the topic awkward. Flurry didn't really know how to respond to his comment. Flurry didn't know so much that she didn't say anything at all instead grabbing at the bottle her father passed her and taking a swig a little too enthusiastically. Enthusiastically enough she swallowed most of the draft she'd taken, breaking into a coughing fit just after her father had made his announcement about her new siblings, the rest of his words being drowned out in her own head by the sound of her choking. For a moment Flurry hunched over herself as her lungs tryed to expel the liquid she'd just generously poured down them before she managed to catch her breath, and what a heavy, heaving breath it was.

Still she managed to flash her father a grin from her crouched over, nearly drowned in grog position. "Always wanted little siblings." Okay that wasn't totally true. In truth she hadn't really thought about it much, but while she'd been trying not to die she'd had the time to realize she did want them. She rose back up to a more natural sitting position. "I missed everything else you said though, sorry it got lost in the fighting for my life." She laughed, clearly already over what had no doubt been somewhat alarming to her father. Flurry bounced back, it was just sort of who she was. She took another sip of her bottle, this time much more careful to make sure it went down the correct way.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. baby girl, what can i do for you? Daager Isle 09:26 AM, 07-31-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023