Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-01-2023, 07:02 AM

Sensing her unease, it is hard for him to not grin. As of late, he hadn't much time for trouble and mischief. Perhaps this would be his opportunity to allow his wild side to have some fun. Keeping his distance slightly, his eyes never leave her. Following, watching, stalking. Even after his chuff and pause, she pauses too. She doesn't back down, but she is still hesitant. He can see it in her eyes. See it in her body posture. What was she thinking? There is no pack scent on her so at least he can't get in trouble that way.

His own hackles rise as her soft voice calls out. With his fangs popping down, he takes a few steps forward. Shafts of moonlight filter down through the trees and allow his yellow goat-like eyes to glimmer slightly. It is hard to be quiet in such a mucky place, but he still tries as he steps even closer. Words do not escape him yet as he prowls forward. Shoulders hunched, hair on end, tail lifted high over his haunches so that the tip of it brushes the crystals that line his back.

It is not until he can see her pretty blue eyes clearly does he stop. Mere feet away, he breathes slowly. Breathes her scent in as his lips lift into a small snarl. "Now, what is a pretty thing like you doing way out here?" Gil says, almost breathless as he lifts his head up to tower over her more.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my holy ghost is hovering over me Corpseghoul Swamplands 05:27 PM, 07-24-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023