Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
09-01-2023, 09:17 AM

It filled Audra with so much joy to see the change in Gloom. To know that she was one of the reasons why Gloom wasn't as nervous as before made her smile. And smile constantly. She couldn't help it. Just looking at the woman made her stomach do flip-flops. That uneasy nervousness was a good feeling and she would embrace it as she watched Artorias approach them. Greeting the much larger wolf with a smile, she makes sure to glance at Gloom and make eye contact to help the woman feel comfortable. In Art's presence, there was nothing to fear.

A light laugh leaves her as Art suggests she has kidnapped Gloom. There was a moment that she would have responded but Gloom beat her to it. Her eye widens slightly as she is surprised that Gloom played along with the joke. "Ah, you know me too well. I do tend to kidnap pretty women from time to time," Audra winks at Art as her cheeks warm with humor and slight embarrassment. Had she really said something so cheesy?

Before she could really process what she had said, Gloom was speaking. Audra could hear the nervousness and awkwardness in the girl's voice and she couldn't help but inch slightly closer. To provide comfort and remind Gloom that she wasn't going to go anywhere. That she would protect Gloom no matter what. "She could stay with me in my room if that's alright. It's big enough that some company would be nice," Audra's smile is sheepish as she turns her gaze up to Art and her tail wags slowly behind her.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home is at your side Amron's Castle 07:30 PM, 08-21-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023