gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
09-01-2023, 10:58 AM

He appeared to be fully focused on his task. What he wouldn't give away is that he was paying attention elsewhere. It was as if his body moved of its own accord so that his ears and eyes could keep a tab on his surroundings. Every step of his paws, and bend of his elbow, is specific and calculated. Even the turn of his ear toward the other pup's approach was deliberate. Akito did not stop as the blue-winged boy approached and asked quite a few questions. His expression stays unchanging as he slows his movements until he comes to a stop. Turning to face the inquisitive boy, Akito regards him with a passive look.

"Akito and no, we are not," he pauses then as he lets his eyes scan the boy once more. The wings were unusual. He wondered why the boy had them. Were there other wolves that had them as well? "I am visiting with my mother. She was requested to come and help a wolf named Halo," he is monotone like usual and it has nothing to do with anyone but who he is. "I am practicing my fighting stances," Akito finally answers the first question and follows up with his own. "Do you fight?"

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you'll do alright, kid Soul Sand Cove 10:37 AM, 07-25-2023 06:04 PM, 11-04-2023