size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Hed been active. Even had a good moment with one of Medusas yearlings. He didnt know what it was but the blue man had felt like hed found a place here in insomnia. Eraithus guilt had gone away, hed done what he needed to right? Mourned his dead wife..... Medusa wasnt so bad she treated him fairly. One thing he hadnt thought about in a long time was his siblings. It had been over a year and hed assumed theyd been lost in the storm.

Something was off though, hed been debating scowering the borders. Maybe telling Medusa about his new bone collection and if she had any ideas. Her scent hadnt been far but it was mixed with something... familiar. The man made his way down the path. Then he stood behind Medusa mezmorised.

His words caught in his throat, memories flooding him from puphood. Exploring with them, hunting with them, laughing and living. Eraithus came beside medusa. "Is that really you?" he started. She was still small, he looked to Medusa then to his sister. "T-this is hanmel. My littermate. I. I thought you were dead " he was happy, overwhelmingly so. However, hed changed some since hed parted ways with them.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Did you lose something Dancefloor of the Gods 06:38 AM, 09-01-2023 08:58 PM, 11-25-2023