Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
09-02-2023, 08:08 PM

The boy might be a bit of a free spirit but, when it really comes down to it, the pack is his life. Whether they are called Pirates of Raiders, Calico Jack knows them all as his family. So, it is only natural for him to try and help out the pack more. That is why he asks Gil about it and why he is now, mulling over the King’s words. He hadn’t really put much thought into what he wanted to do and just, kind of assumed, that Gil would tell where he is needed the most. But now, to have a choice?

Mouth presses into a tight as he considers everything, trying and failing to figure what exactly he wants. Thankfully, Gilgamesh seems to read his hesitation and offers up an idea of his own. Brows slowly lift skyward as the realization of what the King is saying begins to take hold. After a few moments, he says, “Me… an advisor? I don’t know Gil, I’m not the brightest wolf out there.” The boy releases a small sigh as he mulls it over internally talking down to himself and listing a million reasons why he isn’t advisor material.

Icy blue drift off of Gil’s face as a war wags in his mind but, in the end, the optimist wins out. Gaze snaps back up to the leader’s eyes and a grin ticks up the corner of his mouth. Slowly and with great deliberation, Calico Jack says, “I am not smart wolf in the sense of worldly knowledge but I am willing to learn and grow. I want to lead raids and help shore up the defenses of our pack to protect our family. I am ready and willing to put in the hard work and dedication that is needed to be an advisor to you.”

Taking a deep breath, his chest puffs out slightly and head cants to the side as a devil-may-care smirk appears on his face. With more conviction and strength than he has ever felt, Jack says, “I’d like to be your advisor Gil, if you’ll have me.”

"Calico Jack"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So You Wanna Do What Now? Daager Isle 03:01 PM, 07-12-2023 04:02 PM, 10-11-2023