An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
09-02-2023, 11:14 PM
She was certainly not surprised that her younger sister was overly eager to get to the secret reason behind her trip to Auster. If she had suddenly stopped hearing from Artorias and didn't know what was going on with him–even back when they were young and not properly a couple–she would have undoubtedly been the same way. She had, after all, struck out on her own without her father knowing to check on him when she heard the news of his mother's illness after all. "I can be if you're certain you don't want to rest your paws a bit," she replied with a small, understanding smile. "Auster isn't nearly as large as Boreas, but Tojo is still on the opposite side of the continent from here so it'll be a fairly long walk."

Unsurprisingly her sister was still eager to get going so Briar tipped her head up a bit, looking up at the branches above her until she spotted Willow waiting for her near by. The falcon was ever present when she was not in the castle. With a soft whistle she got the bird's attention and told her, "Go tell Marigold that I'll be out for a while and to continue watching Solaire until Artorias gets back from his patrol. Let Art know I should be home in time for dinner as well. You can tell him I'm with Kite." With her message given and Willow taking off to fly up toward the castle to deliver them, Briar turned her focus back toward Kite. "This way," she said with a nod of her head as she began to lead her sister away from the plains and across Auster toward the lands claimed by Tojo-kai.

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The people that have your back The Starlit Plains 04:36 PM, 08-27-2023 05:50 AM, 09-28-2023