size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-03-2023, 10:51 AM

Avacyn smiled gently as Cerberus expressed that Elysium had been kind. At the very least she wanted the pack to be a welcoming home for the wolves that lived here so at least they were successful at that. The foundation of her confidence in her ability to be a Matriarch had been shaken by recent events so even if it was a small bit of positive feedback, she still appreciated it. She chuckled softly and nodded with understanding when he added his longing for the tropic weather of Auster. "Very understandable." Even though they had traveled around a good bit in her youth up until Elysium was properly founded, they had still spent a majority of their time here and she considered Alias Island her home. She imagined it was probably the same for Cerberus and his siblings when it came to the island where Fenmyre once stood.

A brief bit of silence settled between them again until Cerberus questioned her about her mood–wondering if it was about Albion. She glanced toward him for a moment with surprise before she shifted her gaze back down to her paws, saying, "No, no... I... I do have a lot of regret for how things turned out with Albion and I... I do miss him, but that's not what's weighing on me." She understood that she didn't need to say anything about what happened to him and she felt no pressure to, but there was also a feeling that the more she talked about it the easier that it would be for her to move on. "I had a miscarriage," she explained simply, giving him a small, sad smile. "And it's become clear that I will not be able to have my own children with Saracyn so I won't be able to provide an heir for Elysium. So... I'm still just processing it, you know?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding the way back Firefly Lake 06:24 PM, 08-23-2023 01:26 PM, 02-11-2024