size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
09-06-2023, 12:11 PM
"Flurry, what is it you desire?" Flurry grinned at her father again. "You mean besides women and drink?" She winked at her father, before going silent for a moment. She'd been chewing on what she wanted since they'd moved, since she and her siblings had been given their ranks even if it was mostly for show... What if she wanted it to be more than just a formality? What if she wanted it to be real? "Honestly, she started slowly, I think I want to learn how to lead. I want to take the idea of being an heir, seriously?" Her voice dipped into uncertainty, she wasn't sure that was expected of her at all but she'd been thinking about it for a bit now and the more she did the more she felt comfortable with that being her role. Though there was also a part of her that expected her father to laugh her off. Her? Flurry wasn't exactly the responsible type.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. baby girl, what can i do for you? Daager Isle 09:26 AM, 07-31-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023