gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
09-03-2023, 02:47 PM

Piper pulled out the hide bandages while Ulmaria rolled a couple tins out of her knapsack. It didn't take long for Valeria to return with a mouthful of yarrow. Thankfully the medicinal plant was considered by many a weed. Hardy, and prolific it could grow where many herbs could not. Ulmaria swiftly mashed the yarrow with a salve she'd made from bistort root and elderberry leaves. Together they would slow the bleeding as well as prevent infection.

Ulmaria used her dexterous paws to spread the mixture onto the hide bandages. She refrained from answering Delphi's question about why it hurt. If the girl was in shock she didn't want to add to it by letting her know part of her tail was missing. "This will sting a bit at first, be strong for me." She nodded to her lemur and used her paw to press the middle of the hide strip to Delphi's tail stump. Swiftly the lemur began to wrap the bandage, deftly looping it around the girls upper thighs and tying on strips as needed to secure it.

"Valeria, grab some willow bark for the pain." Ulmaria focused on her job, seeking to get Delphi stabilized and reasonably comfortable all things considered.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023