ardent

These are not the flight lessons I ordered!

Dusk

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
09-03-2023, 11:25 PM

Though he was worried, the dark girl above him grinned and helped dismiss that worry. Gavroche listened with wonder, his green eyes shining as she said she got in trouble all the time. But her mama didn’t get mad and would still forgive her? He had been trying to help so his mama would have to forgive him too! Gav smiled at that. He was glad that his mama wouldn’t need to be mad at him. He hated the idea of anyone being upset, especially because of something that he did. “Thankie Dusk! I’ll tell mama I’m really, really sorry and she won’t be mad anymore!” He believed her words as they were and without hesitation the tiny boy bounced to catch up to her.

She said her parents were the alphas of The Hallows… information and words that were unfamiliar. Gavroche frowned as she also asked if he’d ever seen a castle. “Nuh uh… I don’t know what a castle is. Or what an alpha is…” Ranks hadn’t been explained to him yet. As young as he was, the boy had been sheltered from any information thus far outside play, love, and the warning of the falls. He was pure and innocent. He furrowed his brow in thought and then an idea hit him. When someone did something nice, you thanked them right? “Dusk wait!”

He broke into a run so that he was able to get ahead of the girl. Then he moved his maw to his right wing and plucked one of the red brown feathers there before setting it on the ground before her. “Thankie for helping me!” A wide grin appeared on his face. For the moment his bumps and bruises were forgotten, all in favor of giving his new friend a gift in gratitude for what she had done for him. His tail wagged back and forth and he piped up again. “Do you like it?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. These are not the flight lessons I ordered! Wraith's Woods 06:41 PM, 08-06-2023 06:09 AM, 11-05-2023