ardent

I lost the old me that knew how to trust, crossed over coldly burned hope into dust

ravage

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-04-2023, 12:47 AM
Now that Cryptis was back home, she felt like she could finally breathe. She'd gotten some much needed sleep and with her daughter continuing her rest at home under the watchful eye of Phantasm, Widow allowed herself a brief vacation from Insomnia to give herself the chance to think about something else for a few minutes. Of course she was grateful to have her daughter back, but she needed a bit of space from everything for a moment. Honestly, she wanted a drink, but she didn't know where to get any around here. So instead, she settled for walking. A nice walk would do her some good, probably, so with her ravens, staff, and cloak, Widow crossed the borders and moved east. Almost as if she was headed to where she should consider home, but she wouldn't dare wander that far. If she went west there was nothing but ocean, but there was a nice oasis near the pack and that was her intention. She could relax by the little pond and perhaps dip her toes in, but the woman easily became distracted by a glowing cave.

Strange, she'd never seen a glowing cave before.

Changing her course of direction, the blue woman trod over and dipped inside the cavern. Argent eyes widened in awe as she took in the immensely bright blue glow of the interior of the cave. Her eyes didn't even appear silver anymore, her entire body aglow with the bright light. Was this bioluminesence or something else? She was intrigued, but she had to be careful with mushrooms. Certainly there was a reason they were glowing like this, and it couldn't be a good one. Harvesting any today wouldn't be smart, she would probably need some protection... besides, Rou would probably be pissed if she didn't bring her along for some foraging. So for now, Widow just carefully stepped through the cavern and scoped it out. She would at least make sure it was safe to bring the young girl along, though she doubted Medusa would be so worried. Maybe Cryptis could come along if she wanted, certainly she'd like to see the interesting phenomenon regardless.

Widow sighed pleasantly and moved back towards the mouth of the cave, carefully avoiding any of the mushrooms. She paused when she heard a sound outside of the cave however, a crunching through the grass that alerted her to someones presence. Her hackles raised as her tail curled over her back, though he left her staff at her side for now. Perhaps whatever was outside the cave wasn't a threat, it was probably just a deer, but after her daughter was kidnapped, she would never be too careful again.

"Speech!"

Art © LadyAmaris & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I lost the old me that knew how to trust, crossed over coldly burned hope into dust Glowshroom Cavern 12:47 AM, 09-04-2023 03:31 AM, 02-13-2024