gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
09-04-2023, 07:30 AM

The only thing that separated them from the leopard was the gate. And Hattori had all the power. Once the latch was released... it was game time. He had to have a plan. Jumping in to attack the beast was simply no longer an option. Even as he grew in size, that was not all that mattered. Through his training, he was beginning to understand that. The downside now was that the leopard had already seen both of them. If he had been smart, he would have hidden and attempted to surprise the enraged feline. But now that its beady eyes lay upon him, his task was that much more difficult.

A thoughtful hum rumbled in his own throat as he looked from Hattori to the creaking gate. "I suppose I would use a length of bamboo to keep him at a distance. With you here, the task would be easier. I would direct you to pin the cat while I kept it at a distance with the bamboo pole. Then once you have secured it, I would go for the throat and end its life," Akito spoke simply and directly. His words and decision were firm as he looked up from the ferocious beast back to his uncle.

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. learn and learn well Bamboo Maze 09:32 AM, 07-16-2023 08:29 PM, 10-22-2023