size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
09-07-2023, 02:11 AM
While they lay there, tangled up in one another’s arms just basking in the silvery moonlight and warm evening air, content to enjoy their time spent together, Maverick allowed himself to daydream of the future. Already he and Venom had accomplished so much in the name of their love. They had rebuilt and strengthened one another. He had lifted her from her emotional squalor and she had given him a home and a purpose again. They had started their family and made and raised four beautiful, healthy pups who were now growing into wonderful regal if not a little bit angsty teenagers. Ashen had returned to its ancestral home under their guidance and the pack was flourishing like a night blooming flower in all its glory. Never before would Maverick have ever expected to be so important to someone else, not like the way Venom made him feel. For so long he had been content to live a rambler’s life, drifting from place to place, living for the day until his days came to an end. For the first time in a long time, Venom had given him a reason to think past tomorrow.

His question was answered by her in a very Venom fashion as the beautiful face in his arms contented herself simply with being with him. Her paws on his cheeks spread warm tingles across his skin, his heart beating quicker for the tender love she gave him. She then asked him what he wished to see and where he desired to go in their travels. Mav, ever the romantic sap that he was, grinned at Venom and leaned closer until his nose booped against her own, rich teal eyes gazing deeply into her beautiful sunset jewels. "I want to see you, laid out on the sparkling black sands near where we met, glistening with the sea water drying on your gorgeous coat. I want to see you shining in the moonlight and the glow of the auroras as we run through the northern forests." A little roguish grin played on his lips. " I want to take you anywhere and everywhere, Ven. Anywhere you've ever wanted to go. I wanna show you my world before I met you, just the two of us roaming wherever our hearts take us and enjoying being together. I love this life we've made, but I gotta be honest, the wanderlust is real and it's like an itch I can't scratch alone."

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024