An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-05-2023, 07:48 AM

A whimper left her but she didn't move. Instead, she kept her eyes closed as Vidarr comforted her and Ulmaria tended to her wound. Pain seeped up from her tail and spread through her body. The bruise on her cheek pulsed across her face, but that wasn't as noticeable as her missing tail. He'd even kept the portion he'd ripped off. Delphi's face scrunches up and she whines again as she tries to not remember the terrifying encounter. She had only been playing... How could he have been so mean to her? Was everyone like that?

"Thank you, Ulmy," Delphi says weakly, an attempt at a smile at the girl before she finally looks up at Vidarr. As much as she doesn't want to remember the incident, she has to tell him something. Anything to help catch that asshole. "He was all black with a red mohawk and red eyes and horns and really scary paws," her eyes squeeze shut as she fights back the tears. Shaking her head lightly, she reaches out to try and scoot closer to Vidarr. "He was scary," she whispered.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023