I Got Approval For This Shenanigan

Warden

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2023, 09:01 AM
Everything around them is also very whoa to Ursa. The birds that rustle in the sparse pines. The clouds that linger low in the sky. The waves that ripple and wash against the shore. Their surroundings are new, dangerous, exciting. Whoa. Her lips are parted slightly as her eyes drink in the outcropping ahead. A dark shadow against the horizon, looming tall and reaching to the sky. Every jagged corner calling out to her. It makes her heart race, her mouth go dry. This... thing... this outcropping was like the towering creature in her nightmares. Why a young pup had nightmares was hard to imagine, but something always seemed to lurk in the corners of her dreams. Sending her hair raising along her spine, pressing her ears back toward her head, and her tail tucked up under her belly.

Ursa almost lost the excitement. Almost wanted to turn and run back home. But the wild look in Warden's eyes, the raise of his brows, the grin spreading across his lips, it was if he was telling her be brave, Ursa, you can do this. She wasn't a rule breaker. She didn't like upsetting her parents. But they were free. They had a chance to explore, even if they were going to get into trouble. Hanging on the precipice of good and bad, her inner-monologue arguing with her good and bad sides, she couldn't help but gasp when the creak of ice broke her focus.

Looking down at the ice bridge, she felt a shiver run through her. Though the ice was noisy, there were no visible cracks. As of right now, they are too small to cause any severe changes. "I think we can make it," her tiny voice is hesitant as she looks back up at her bigger brother. "I'll follow," Ursa said, trying to smile but it wavered as she took a few shaky steps forward.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Got Approval For This Shenanigan Ardens Glácies 06:14 PM, 08-26-2023 10:15 AM, 10-26-2023