size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
09-05-2023, 01:24 PM

Rheum was glad that Corbie didn't make them wait too long. As patient as she could be, she was still somewhat anxious to get a move on in life. There was a certain lure to traveling around Boreas, but the more she had, the more she realized she missed being around others. She missed being useful, having a task, and having others rely on her. Not in a motherly way. Rather in a 'hey, you're good at this! can you help me?' kind of way. Like a big sister to everyone kind of way. After all, with how many siblings she had, it made sense.

Her tail would swish lightly as Corbie spoke and greeted them. "Hello Corbie," Rheum begins politely as she dips her head toward the Alpha. "I am Rheum Archer and this is Rexx," there is a slight hesitation as she glances up at Rexx. She didn't think he'd want her saying his last name what with how he was feeling toward his family currently. "We came to see if you had room in Avalon for us. I am proficient in herbs, healing, and navigating. Rexx is good at fighting and we're both willing to learn new skills. Kind of start a new life," she smiles tentatively as she finally looks away from Rexx and back to Corbie.

Rheum Genji-Archer

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Someone Said Ya'll Needed Help The Orchard 09:33 AM, 09-03-2023 04:49 PM, 01-09-2024