size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
09-05-2023, 02:03 PM

A lot had happened and a lot had... eh, actually. Not much had happened. She was trying her best. Ever since the pups had arrived, she tried. It may not have seemed like it, but there had been some effort. Yet every time she looked at her pups, every day they grew older and she grew sadder. Why were they growing up so fast? Always getting into trouble. Wandering off. Not even wanting to be home. Had she done something wrong? The depression, the anxiety, and the feeling of impending doom wrenched at her heart no matter how hard she tried. She tried to hunt. She tried to care. To raise them. To be there for them.

Could I have done better? Frustration laced across her face as she wandered the Stone Steppe. Celeste wasn't even quite paying attention to where she went until she came across an old door that was nearly falling off of its hinges. Cobwebs lined the entryway as the door creaked open with the chilly wind. Both of her ears perked up as her aquamarine eyes tried to glance in. Being too dark to see inside, she did see the scurry of a rodent as it slipped through. Ah, maybe she could catch a snack for the pups? Maybe a little hunt would help her feel better.

Taking the steps as quietly as she could, the dainty huntress slipped inside the cool cellar. From the musty smell and dim hallways, she could tell someone hadn't been there in a long time. Except for the rats and mice and rabbits. Rabbits? Why in here? Her brow furrows slightly as she continues down a hallway until she finds a large room lined with rotting old shelves. A jar upon jar lined those shelves, nearly falling off. How they hadn't all come crashing down by then she wasn't sure.

"Hello?" Celeste calls out quietly as she peeks around another corner.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Perhaps I Am Destined For This Lord's Cellar 02:03 PM, 09-05-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023