Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-05-2023, 04:36 PM

GREETINGS

Haydée sits atop the small, mostly flat rock that acts as a sort of booster seat so that everyone will be able to see her. Nervousness causes her stomach to churn and thoughts to scramble as she prepares to meet her pack for the first time as their leader. The first wolf to answer her call is one of sister’s children, Nova if she recalls the name correctly. While the two have not official met, the small girl has taken time to familiarize herself with the members of Ethne.

A warm smile is offered to her niece as the girl settles in and her brother, Jericho, is next to arrive. He seats himself next to the colorful Nova and she flashes him a bright grin before her attention is taken by the arrival of her brother, Dorian. Haydée knows himself for not being able to heal their mother but the girl does not feel the same way. Memories of their father are in every nook of the pack lands and she hopes that, taking some time away from them, will allow the space and time she needs to recover.

While she may feel uncertain about being up here, she knows that Dorian is doing his best and offering her all of his support. A warm smile is offered as she dips her head slightly in a show of thanks. Next to appear is her Deputy, Pheonix who features reveal the concern he feels. Hay dips her head in greeting and, while she had not time to get to him personally, the girl has heard many good things about the man and she beams a bright smile at him.

Riv is the next to fall in and she catches his nod, shooting back a bright smile and dip of her own head. Luette appears, ushering her children to sit before approaching Hay. The girl’s eyes widen slightly and she leans forward to catch the hushed tones of her sister, leaning that her son, Gav, has gone missing. Burrows furrow in worry and the girl nods, pondering ways to solve the issue now set before her.

At Luce’s gentle nuzzle and next words, the girl beams back a smile and leans her head against her sister’s. Softly, Haydée whispers back, “Don’t worry Luce. I will go to the Hallows after we are finished here and ask if they have seen him. I am sure Gav is fine and in safe paws. I cannot thank you enough for all of your support. I love you sis.” It is a short, intimate moment shared by the siblings but one that Hay needed.

As Lucette breaks away to go sit with her children, the girl offers Sou and Baecette warm smiles and a small wave. Next came Dagrún and Haydée excitedly waves at the older woman. After the meeting, she plans to ask for her help in training herself and she plans to privately talk over some defenses of the pack with her. Tanelan and Beau are next, the pair sitting further back and Beauregard wears a slightly worried expression. She offers them a smile and makes a mental note to check in with them later.

Bay appears, his joyful face lifting Haydée’s heart and buoying her troubled soul. The smile that is beamed his way is heartfelt and her tail thumps the rock a couple times. She plans on asking him to officially join Ethne within the next few days but has been putting it off for fear that he will turn her down. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained right? Lyonesse bounced happily into the area and Hay giggles, offering the girl a smile and wave as she sits. Next came her polar bear sibling, Saga, who plunks down beside the small wolf. A wave and grin are given and Corbin suddenly appears. Hay knows that they all have been struggling with the passing of their father and she silently vows to check in with everyone more often. He settles near the front and she offers him a warm smile.

MEETING

Once the Corbin arrives, Hay decides to wait a few more minutes just to make sure that no stragglers will appear. When it is clear that no one else is coming, Haydée clears her throat and stands up to draw everyone’s attention to her. A smile is on her lips as she begins to speak, making sure to raise her voice so everyone can hear while keeping her tone light and encouraging, “Thank you all for being so prompt to answer. As you may have noticed, Bellamy is not the one calling you all together. For those of you who do not know me, my name is Haydée Kedieo and I am Bellamy’s daughter.”

The girl pauses a moment to offer them a bright smile then, as Hay continues to talk, the girl slowly sweeps her emerald gaze over the gathered members to meet each wolf’s eyes for a few moments. What she is about to share is important and she needs them to understand that they are all vital part of and valued member here in Ethne, “My mother’s health has deteriorated since my father’s, untimely, passing. Our healers examined her and decided it would be in her best interest to seek help from our neighbors at the Hallows. She is currently there, as their guest and, if anyone would like to visit her or send her their well-wishes, you are free to! Just, please see me before you do.”

A natural pause occurs in her speech and she takes the opportunity to offer them all a warm, kind smile before continuing on, “Because of her medical needs, Bellamy and I decided it would be best for her if she stepped down as Leader so she can focus on healing. As her Heir, I have taken over the mantle of Leader. Now, I want to stress that we are a family and I know that we are all grieving right now. So, if anyone needs anything, I will be available for you day and night.” There is gentleness that enters her tone as she speaks of helping them as Haydée has been acutely aware of the emptiness Gav’s death brought to the pack.

Taking a deep breath, the girl says, “Now, there is something I need to ask of everyone. We are a family and, during these difficult times, we all to step up, stand together, and support each other. We need to strengthen our pack and make sure that no one ever attacks our members again. So, I am going to ask that everyone work on strengthen the skills that interest you so that we can better defend and take care of ourselves, if need. If anyone would like to advance in rank or wish to talk about gaining or changing mentors, please come talk to me after the meeting.”

Pausing, she takes a moment to run through her mental checklist while also taking the opportunity to meet each of the members gazes again with a smile on her lips. Finally, the smile brightens as Hay says, “I think that is about it! If anyone has any concerns or ideas, I would love to hear them! Please feel free to speak up now or, if you would prefer a more private setting, seek me out at any time.” With her piece said, Haydée sits back down to open to the floor to the other members, ready and willing to hear what they have to say.

"Haydée Kedieo"

OKAY SO. Since this is long post, I am going to list the important things because I write too much. Lol

- Bellamy is at the Hallows, under the care of their healers as she recovers and heals
- Anyone that wants to go visit/send their regards to Bellamy are free to so, just check in with Haydée first
- Haydée is the new Leader of Ethne!
- If anyone needs help with the emotional fallout of Gav’s death, reach out to your packmates and Leader. Haydée is always ready to help!
-Finally, she asks that everyone try to work on their skills so the pack can better defend/help itself. You can request a mentor or ask to change mentors at any time.
- The floor is now open for anyone who wants to talk! You are now free to move on with your lives. xD

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This Is What We're Living For Lazuli Falls 01:01 PM, 08-29-2023 05:59 AM, 11-05-2023