ardent

Will you watch the fireflies with me?

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2023, 06:25 PM

Shifting through the brush, her small frame eased through the cluttered branches. Steps silent in their placements as she pressed forward just a bit more. Ocean gaze befalling the male who'd lay drinking away at a bottle and chewing quite contently on the delicious meat. The expression of disappointment surfaced upon her face as he finish the last of it. His voice echoing for whoever was there to show themselves. Hanmel looked around as if he were not talking to her. It wouldn't be right to neither stay where she was nor slip away. "Alright! If I must." Despite the curvy structure of her slender and small frame, her voice carried strong and mature. For a woman of five years she indeed still looked a mere age of only two. Thanks to her well groomed hygiene.

"Well, you surely took away all the fun." Mel smirked at the man. Her attention drifting around to the makeshift camp with little to no interest. Now that she was up close, she could fully see how handsome this young male was. Still a juvenile entering his adult stage, maybe? Tongue sliding across lips in a flirtatious matter, a brow rose. Awaiting his next words.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you watch the fireflies with me? Weeping Woods 08:31 AM, 08-16-2023 11:48 PM, 11-07-2023