ardent

Beast And Meat

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2023, 06:55 PM
She'd followed. Something he thought she'd deny and move off towards another place to rest. At last they fullness of both conquered all senses and took them to their resting place. His body fell over without a hassle. Plopping effortlessly onto his side with a loud snort. Khran could no longer fight the harsh reality of him being overly exhausted. At this point he was fighting the urge to even stay awake. Lids sliding into a narrowing state as he patted the space right beside him with a single paw. He need not know if she had any experience in fighting; though, it did not matter either way. Varushka was under his protection until further notice.

Another yawn made itself known. Jaws smacking. Tongue grooming at the space between her ears the moment she laid beside him. Trapped in the subconsciousness of being asleep and awake. He found his tail finding rest across her own. Head displaying over his front legs. Had it not been for the way his body succumbed to the darkness, Khranbari would have remembered the words he'd spoken in that moment. "I made a choice which led me here. I do not have a home. Though, I wish to find one. Soon." Sadly... he did not because soon after, he was out like a light.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Beast And Meat The Polar Sound 09:04 AM, 08-20-2023 03:11 AM, 02-13-2024