gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-05-2023, 09:44 PM

Deluge knew she was pushing her luck coming this close to Armada after what had gone down in the battlefield, but she wanted to make it obvious she didn't really care. The still pink skin on her foreleg was healing up quite nicely thanks to some goop Sakana had insisted on coating it with and if it was going to leave a scar (she kinda hoped it would), it was only going to be a small one (a shame, her boyfriend's dad had stabbed her, she ought to have something to show for it, right?)

The cold of the wintery water almost stole her breath away at first, but her steady paddling had kept her heart thrumming healthily in her veins as she made for the distant, rocky shore. She wasn't quite sure how she was going to make it up onto the island, hadn't thought that far ahead yet, but planning was for pussies. She'd burn that bridge when she got to it.

Hauling herself up onto the slick stones was the easy bit, it seemed there were some goat tracks worn into the cliffs, but they were a bit too precarious for her dire height, She would just have to work her way around, the incline looked a little less steep over that way.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You have goat to be kiddin me Atlantis Island 09:44 PM, 09-05-2023 06:16 AM, 11-05-2023