Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
09-05-2023, 10:26 PM

The wolf comes, and as she steps from the darkness into the glowing area of the cavern Charlie allows himself to calm, at least slightly. She is of a smaller frame, her emerald eyes wide with wonder. It is her eyes that ease him. A wolf seeking to do harm to someone that they tailed in here would hold malice. Charlie can’t help but chuckle as she breathes out, almost sounding like a pup in the face of the wonder before her. It was fascinating for sure. His own gaze slides back to the fungi covered walls. He can’t help but wonder what causes them to glow like this. He’d seen mushrooms within the forest and the woods of his home, but these are different. Is it their lack of light that encourages them to make their own? He doesn’t even realize how close she gets before she speaks.

His blue gaze is drawn back to her, his posture now completely relaxed. The yearling considers himself a good judge of how someone carries themselves and, at least for the moment, the other yearling is not a threat. “It is rather intriguing. I’ve never seen mushrooms like these.” The yearling takes a moment to regard the scent on the she wolf. It is unfamiliar, but that of a pack wolf. He continues to speak as his tail thoughtfully shifts back and forth at his heels. “I’d caution against harvesting them though. I’m not a healer or anything, but something feels off about them. They’re pretty, but I don’t believe they are safe to ingest. Especially given how they glow down here.” He turns more towards the femme now, taking a step back to give them both more personal space as he dips his head toward her.

“I wasn’t expecting company here though. I am Charlton Fatlias, of the Armada. What pack are you from, miss?” His words are polite, friendly, and a bit formal. He does not know this other yearling, and yet, with how she acts, he can only imagine her being easy to get along with. Even if it is just for a short while.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How to burn one night Glowshroom Cavern 09:05 PM, 09-05-2023 04:33 PM, 03-08-2024
2. How to burn one night IC Archives 04:33 PM, 03-08-2024 07:24 AM, 02-17-2024
3. How to burn one night Glowshroom Cavern 07:24 AM, 02-17-2024 03:31 AM, 02-13-2024