size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-05-2023, 10:46 PM
Hay had not meant to trail after the boy for anything nefarious… far from it actually. No, she had hoped that maybe the boy has seen her missing sibling but all thoughts are pushed aside for the pure wonder that is around them. Happiness fills her voice as she speaks and the boy agrees with her. He urges caution and the girl nods, silently agreeing that they should not eat the beautiful the mushrooms which, just thinking about, seems like a crime. They offer light in the darkness and who is she to destroy that precious light?

The girl’s green gaze has drifted over to the glowing fungi as she thinks and does not notice the boy taking a step away from her. His voice pulls her attention back up to him and she blinks dumbly as he introduces himself. His tone is polite, if not a little formal, and she quickly banishes the confusion on her features in favor of a wide smile. With a respectful bow, she returns the greeting, “Pleasure to meet you, Charlton Fatalis. I am Haydée Kedieo from Ethne.”

Straitening up, she meets his eyes and says, “I didn’t mean to follow you, I was just hoping you had seen my brother. See, he was staying in Avalon and I came to retrieve him but it seems he has left already. You… haven’t seen any other wolves around by chance?” Hope fills her eyes as she asks if Charlton has seen any other wolves, wanting to believe that Alex is just around the corner, hiding, instead of beyond her grasp.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How to burn one night Glowshroom Cavern 09:05 PM, 09-05-2023 04:33 PM, 03-08-2024
2. How to burn one night IC Archives 04:33 PM, 03-08-2024 07:24 AM, 02-17-2024
3. How to burn one night Glowshroom Cavern 07:24 AM, 02-17-2024 03:31 AM, 02-13-2024