Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
09-05-2023, 10:49 PM

Charlie kept along, keeping a steady pace, when the pitter patter of puppy paws rushed towards him alongside the delighted voice of his nephew. The tawny yearling would turn his head to see the form of Wylan rushing up, a grin appearing on his face. “Wyl! Just the nephew I was looking for!” He came to a stop, glad to see his nephew seemed to be in good spirits. The boy didn’t slow as he reached him, and Charlie would chuckle as the boy leaped up. He shifted a little, using the positioning of his own body to help his nephew scale his taller form. The lad was on his shoulders before long and placed a flower behind his ear. Charlie would peer behind him, well, the best he could with their angles, feeling his heart swell with delight.

“I think I’d like the sunflower more anyway. Thank you!” He would let his gaze slide to tiny bear companion as he carefully lowered to the ground so Wylan could get off without hopping too far to the ground. “But I have something that might be better than flowers and guts combined!” There was excitement in his voice as he spoke. “You know what every warrior needs, Wyl? A weapon and some armor. Which one do you think is more important?” He would pose the question to his nephew, preparing to use the answer as the determining factor at which battle accessory to craft alongside his nephew. As well as explain some safety that would be important alongside it.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To Build A Memory Mile-High Woods 10:22 PM, 08-28-2023 06:17 PM, 03-18-2024