ardent

Making tracks

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2023, 11:01 PM

Sometimes Mel forgot to pay heed to her surroundings. Locked in on the betrayal of her brother and the disappointment constricting around her heart, she would have known there was another around. The beam of glowing light right smack dead in her face; yet, there Hanmel was. Cursing up an entire storm without a care in the world. The young juvenile's words reaching her ears to be registered. Did she... did she think she was talking about a lover? Her chest heaved to contain the laughter wishing to be blurted out in the most unruly way. "I do not speak of a lover. Nearly five years of life and I have not had...." Geez! What was going on with Hanmel today? Running her mouth like an unhinged chicken. She didn't even know this woman and there she was about to give away everything.

"Eraithus is my older brother. It was better to cancel out any other thoughts the stranger could have to her earlier blast of slurs. Looking down to the empty lake in which the luminescent wolf lay. Her multicolored coat and antlers a very beautiful sight. Mel wanted to take a closer look. Eyes narrowing into a squint in hopes to make out the detail.
"Speech"