size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Green eyes watch the older woman finish out her stretches as she prattles on, explaining how she wants to learn different ways to attack since she is… short. Haydée also tells her why she had asked about where Dagrún came from and the woman seems to accept her answer. Keen emerald eyes watch as the woman switches to teaching mode and steps toward, lowering her head to simulate reaching for her scruff.

She then asks if the girl can spot where she left herself open and Hay hums a moment as she examines the positioning and open attacking points. Finally, Haydée looks to Dagrún and slowly says, “Well… if I step forward a little, I could go for the underside of your throat. Or… uh…” Gaze lowers to the woman’s cheek and she lifts a small paw to gently tap it as she says, “I could go for your cheek.” Ideas bounce around the young girl’s mind as she considers what and where to attack on the taller wolf.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Keep On Keeping' On [Hay] Lazuli Falls 04:54 PM, 04-09-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024