gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-06-2023, 01:10 AM

There was clearly a lot going on that Deluge wasn't privy to, and it wasn't her place to poke at old wounds, but it seemed a shame to let the guy leave when they were so close to the top. “It wasn' 'is whole family 'e turned away from, jus' the one tellin' 'im ter leave 'is name at th' border.” It wasn't her bridge to burn, but she didn't want to make it look like Dread was just following his dick away from home either. When he passed on what his bird had see, she looked pained.

“S' a shame ter leave when we're so close ter th' top,” She kept looking back at her almost agemate. “I'll make th' same deal I did with yer brother if yer prefer, we can forget where we're from jus' fer th' rest o' th' climb,” She tipped her nose towards the tree tops. “None o' the deershit politics, jus two kids out fer a stroll.” It was a big ask, and this one seemed more in touch with his emotions than Dread was. “Wouldn' yer rather see fer yerself?”

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You have goat to be kiddin me Atlantis Island 09:44 PM, 09-05-2023 06:16 AM, 11-05-2023