size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-06-2023, 02:40 AM

The Warlord offers his condolences and Haydée dips her head in silent thanks. It is something she has grown accustomed to hearing and part of her has grown to loath the words. But that is not Sirius’s fault so she keeps her attention on him until a snow leopard appears. The girl has heard stories of them but never had the opportunity to lay eyes on one so she cannot help the awe that crosses her features as her gaze lands on the creature. As the Warlord drapes the coat around her shoulders, the small girl releases a content sigh and pulls the warmth tightly around her as she murmurs, “Thank you.”

Sirius is a difficult one to read but the offer of trading Spring seems like a reasonable request. With a dip of her head, Haydée says, “Spring sounds good. In the meantime, if you need anything from Ethne, please don’t hesitate to ask.” A thought suddenly occurs to the girl and her features light up with joy, “You know, my mom always says to share when we have plenty and prey has been abundant down in Auster. We have found that our stores are overflowing with meat and furs.”

Head cants to the side as Hay continues on, “As a show of good faith and your kindness with this coat,” she pulls the fur a little tighter around her shoulders as she continues, “Ethne would like to offer the Armada a share of our spoils. Plus, I heard that prey have been difficult to find in Boreas! It is a win-win for both of us.” While she does not know about what has happened in the Armada, Haydée had heard of the prey shortage all around. Thankfully, with Bay in her pack and hunting pretty much daily, their storages have been filled beyond capacity and it will not hurt the pack to share.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.