size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-06-2023, 03:08 AM

As she offers her surplus to the Warlord the girl notes the tightening around his eyes. Had she said something wrong? Haydée knows she is woefully unprepared for the mantle that was thrust onto her shoulders but she is trying and even attempting to forage lasting bonds as she goes. His words seem tight and the man himself as cold as the mountains around them but Hay offers him warmth in smile and words.

Dipping her head in agreement, she says, “Agreed. I will send up a few members with the meat and furs within the week. I will also include a couple bundles of our herbs to help with the colds winter usually brings.” Part of feels like this male is judging her hardcore and that part wants to cry and flee from his hard gaze. But she stands her ground, looking up at him with kindness and joy.

With a small sigh, Haydée moves to shed the coat and return to the man as she says, “Well, I think that about covers it, sir. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you in Spring.”

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.