size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
09-06-2023, 07:11 AM

As she thinks, Tate digs in. Really, the boy's table manners are rough at best. Just enough to get by without incurring a judgmental squint from uncle Tori. He'd always been a good eater-- that coupled with the fact he'd been traveling so much? Listen, working up an appetite is really not that hard when you're a growing young man, okay? He's also taken a liking to cooking. Using spices and whatnot... it was kinda fun. Tate liked to eat, so it led him to enjoy the act of cooking, quite genuinely.

It seems that Bramble likes it too. Tate couldn't help but be a bit proud of himself there, for that reason exactly. His tail thumped heartily on the ground behind him at the compliment. It was a fantastic compliment, and he couldn't spin it any other way. "I live by the sea, down south. We smoke lotsa fish for storage, but it's the best when it's fresh." The boy picks the last of the fish bones clean, before dragging the finished second batch off the fire. He'd slide one towards Bramble, and drag the other towards himself. "Th'spices make a difference, even when it's dried." He says with a nod. Tate is relaxed, comfortable by the fire with his companion for the evening. A good evening, it was.

[Image: 47115661_1aV6ZXJ7TGVIqbU.gif?1648164468]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sometimes at night i let it get to me Aspen Dam 10:11 AM, 07-11-2023 10:18 PM, 12-01-2023