Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
09-06-2023, 07:53 AM

Her eyes glance down as he moves the fresh batch of fish around. She would have commented again about the fish, but his own comment about living down south has her interested. There was only one pack she knew of that currently lived south of the Hallows. Tojo-Kai. She had met their Kaicho once and even a healer girl by the name of Fuji. Did he know them? Or was he truly a wayward soul? The scent that lingered on him said otherwise and honestly, her curiosity got the better of her.

"Are the spices in Tojo-Kai different than up here?" Bramble asks gingerly as she takes a bite of the next fish. Her eyes linger on the food for another second before she looks up at him with hooded lids and a quirked brow. "D'you know a girl named Fuji?" She asks tentatively next, not wanting to give everything away. Maybe their splotchy coats meant they were related or that was just how all of the Tojo-Kai wolves appeared.

B R A M B L E

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sometimes at night i let it get to me Aspen Dam 10:11 AM, 07-11-2023 10:18 PM, 12-01-2023