size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
09-06-2023, 12:49 PM
Flurry waited just until it was clear her father was getting up to do other things before she bound to her paws and approached him, keeping her voice lower as the rest of the pack filed out from the meeting. "Dad!" Okay that wasn't so quiet but her next words were. "I was hoping I could ask you something... A uh... A question about uh... Leadership?" She still didn't exactly know how to express that whole thing yet. Heir seemed so fucking formal and she was also aware she was about to kind question him and his decisions and she wanted to avoid making him defensive, she honestly and truly just wanted to understand his thought process... She settled before him, hoping he'd be able to tell that she was hoping to have this conversation without everyone else lingering around. She was at least conscious enough to not question him in front of the others, especially when one of them was the man involved in her question who clearly had about as much control over his emotions as a newborn child... She didn't exactly feel comfortable around him...

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pick your brain Daager Isle 12:49 PM, 09-06-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023