An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-06-2023, 01:53 PM

The sound of the grass rustling didn’t alert Beauregard at first. He allowed his guard to lower, at least until Trill moved to his head and began to give him the signal for attention. A voice reached him, and Beau would turn his head in the direction it came from. He didn’t see anyone, and whoever it was had crouched down. Blind growled, but Beau ignored that. His ears perked forward, catching the scent of a feline. They were trying to hide, likely making sure he was safe before revealing themselves. “I am if I’m not given reason to believe the one approaching me isn’t trying to cause me or my companions harm.” He chuckled softly. “So don’t try to eat my bird and fox and we’ll get along fine. You can come out. We’re not going to hurt you either.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rest and a bite to eat? Algoma Prairie 11:15 AM, 09-06-2023 07:56 AM, 01-30-2024