An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-06-2023, 05:19 PM

As Beauregard wandered the lands of the Falls, he could feel a sense of security that brought a smile to his lips. This pack had given security, helped him and his mates settle… And it was in this pack, as members, that Tanelan and the others had confessed their feelings to him and he had agreed to be their mate. His smile wavered. Tan… he was worried about why the others couldn’t feel him, and the accompanying conditions alongside his absence. He knew so little of their situation… but he had been grateful that Bellamy had accepted them without pressing the need of a healer. They were different, but they were happy. They had learned to live in harmony. And now with one of them gone, Beau worried. His thoughts churned. He had no idea how long he fought with them before hearing the voice of Haydée.

Turning toward the young Leader as she greets him he helps close the distance. She is joyful, kind, and he offers her a small smile. It seemed he had caught her in the midst of a patrol. “Leader Haydée, I’m glad to see you up and about.” He dipped his head toward her. “I am. I need to ask… a bit of a lot, actually. There is something I must do and, additionally, something I’d like to do with your blessing. I’m not quite sure where to begin though… Will you lend me your ears before you make your decision?” He could feel his heartbeat quicken as he spoke. Would she understand his goals? Or would it feel as if he was betraying Ethne…?

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Thoughts, Decisions Lazuli Falls 10:28 AM, 09-06-2023 06:01 AM, 11-05-2023