size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Beau seems distracted, as if he has a lot on his mind, and the girl looks at him curiously. As he begins, she giggles and nods in agreement but allows him to continue to talk without interrupting him since it seems that he is having difficulty voicing what he needs to say. Green eyes blink as Beau chooses his words carefully and Haydée offers him a warm, heart-felt smile.
Realizing that what Beauregard has to say is important and that he is in need her full attention, so the girl decides to seat herself.

With a pat on the ground next to her, Hay says, “Come, sit with Beauregard. Tell me everything and I promise to listen and consider what you have to say before a decision is made. And please, call me Hay.” Her presence is welcoming as she invites the older male to join her, as an equal, and share everything that is troubling him. Being young may have some disadvantages as a Leader but, one thing it does give her, is kind heart.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Thoughts, Decisions Lazuli Falls 10:28 AM, 09-06-2023 06:01 AM, 11-05-2023