An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-06-2023, 06:52 PM

Beauregard was wary, hearing the quiet calls of his bluejay as she tried to keep tabs on things from above. She would sound the alert that another wolf was ahead just as the wraith spoke. He could see her eyes, somewhat of a figure in the fog, though he questioned it by how the stuff swirled around. The voice was feminine, but it sounded rougher. Yet, as she drew closer, he took notice of just how small she was. He could also pick up the scent or herbs and berries near her even if he was unable to see the bag she had. And though her voice was rougher around the edges he realized from what he could see, her eyes mostly, she held no hostilities. Beau let his fur lay flat. She didn’t appear to be looking for a fight. “My name is Beauregard Ravenwood, though you may call me Beau. I am merely passing through these lands and do not wish to bring you or anyone else here harm.” Hopefully that should clear up enough.

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Eerie Wraith's Woods 10:37 AM, 09-06-2023 07:22 AM, 02-17-2024