size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Beauregard accepts her invitation and sits and Hay looks up at him with kindness shinning in her emerald gaze. The girl does as she promises and listens, nodding in understanding at important points but never once interrupting him. Finally, Beau finishes talking and the young leader allows a comfortable silence to fall between them as she processes all the information that she has been given. This is important to him and his mates, so the girl really wants to consider everything before she speaks.

Haydée’s eyes have drifted downward as she thinks but she finally lifts them to meet the man’s blue gaze. A caring smile is on her lips as she begins to speak, “I didn’t know everything about what your mate is going through but I understand. If you wish for them stay here in Ethne, I promise that they will be watched over and cared for with the utmost love. If they do not wish for a healer, I will respect that but, if at any time that changes, please just let me know. I will go to the ends of the earth to make sure that they receive whatever care they wish for.”

Taking a breath, her smile warms as she continues, “Beauregard, I am sad that I have not had the chance to get to know you better but I respect your wish. This will not be goodbye. You will leave Ethne as our friend and, if you ever need our help, we will answer. When you get your pack, I would be grateful to call you our alley. May the Divinities smile on all your undertakings.” The small girl stands and steps toward the man, offering him a hug as she says, “I promise that your mate will comfortable and safe. If they wish to follow you, I will not stand in their way.”

The hug finally ends and the girl steps back, beaming a smile up at the Beau, “Beauregard, you are free to follow the desires of your heart with the blessing of Ethne. Be well, my friend.” With that, Haydée releases the man from his rank, offering her heartfelt wishes for good fortune and a promise that Ethne will be there for him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Thoughts, Decisions Lazuli Falls 10:28 AM, 09-06-2023 06:01 AM, 11-05-2023