An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-06-2023, 07:34 PM

Leaving Ethne, after the good the pack had done, would make him a bit sad, but he was relieved to see that Hay understood. “I would appreciate you taking care of them for now, Hay. The pack has been a home for us, a stable and safe one. It hurts my heart to know one of the wolves here had been stolen away. I may want to create a new pack, but I’m hoping its creation will be a boon for us both, and for the safety of all wolves who live within Auster.” Beau’s expression softened. “I’d like our packs to be allies, when it happens. I want to repay the kindness Ethne has shown us. If you’ll have us, of course.” And knowing that his partners would be safe and cared for should anything worsen would give him peace. He truly couldn’t ask for more.

“Once I have claimed the lands we call home I will return for them, should they choose to follow me. While we are mates, and I love them, it is not a choice I could make for them or assume.” The man smiled. “You know, you should call me Beau. I’d like to see us as equals, neither one of us above or below the other.” Beauregard rose, but as he looked at the young leader of Ethne there was kindness within his blue gaze.

“I will speak to the others. Chances are, if you interact with them, Mika or Henry will be the ones you speak with. Benson is much more shy, but I think you might get along. Henry is a gentleman, and one he keeps things orderly and clean. Mika is a bit rougher around the edges, but he will not bring harm to your members. His anger is not towards the wolves of Ethne.” An explanation, in hopes she might understand his mates and who she might come across. “...Thank you, Hay, for everything. For the blessings you and your mother have given us. I wish her a speedy recovery so that she can come home to you soon.” The man dipped his head. “I will return when the other falls in Auster are ours. You have my word.”

Unless the Leader stopped him, Beauregard would head in the direction of the Creek. He needed to let his partners know what was going on.

--Exit Beau unless stopped.--

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Thoughts, Decisions Lazuli Falls 10:28 AM, 09-06-2023 06:01 AM, 11-05-2023