ardent

Need You Now

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
10-31-2013, 03:57 AM

A small smile would accompany the gentle look that was landed upon the king. He hoped that with this new position, however temporary, he would be able to ease the kings troubles and lift some of the weight off his shoulders. He'd dip his head again, and then would straighten himself to sit tall like one should when in the presence of his or her Alpha. "I will do all that I can to ensure that our Valhallan cousins are well taken care of. I'll begin the preparations at once." his voice would rise out strong and gentle from his cords, conveying to the young king that he would aid in easing some of the burden upon their kingdom, and the king himself. He wondered if he should tell Maverick about his proposal to Aeil, and just at the mere thought brough Dragon feeling warm and fuzzy. Perhaps he would in a moment, first he wanted to make sure that the king new that he would do what he could to help. The male offered a reassuring smile, his gaze also allowing for the feeling to pass through. Though it wasn't much, he wanted the king to know just how much Dragon would be behind him or at his side supporting him and helping him through the difficulties that life threw at the young king. "With all due respect sir, I would like to say that it is okay now, to let some of the weight upon your shoulders, go. When I came to Seracia, I vowed to protect it and the members within. I would do anything for this pack, as I would do anything for the Alphas as well. I only wish to help in lifting some of the burdens and responsibilties that seem to press down upon your shoulders with the weight of the world. I also hope to become your friend, as what bond is stronger then that asides from the bonds with your wife and children? Alacritis is in a state of darkness as of late, and there is no telling when it will end...but trust me when I say, that I will die for my pack. It is the only place that has accepted me after my home pack was slaughtered." Towards the end, his voice would turn low for a brief moment. But he would quickly change his tone as he was now eager to lighten the mood with news of his joy.

Taking a deep breath, the man would try to shake away some of the nervousness that began to grip him, and with confidence he would confide in his king. Clearing his throat, he would tell him of his news. "King Maverick, I would like to announce to you, that I have recently chosen Aeil as my life partner. I proposed to her not too long ago, and she accepted." At this, his eyes would seem to shine with the love and adoration he felt for the she-wolf, his tail tapping lightly against the ground. "I was wondering...if perhaps there was a chance at having a wedding sometine in the future? Perhaps when things settle...I love her very much, and I want to show her that by giving her everything that she deserves."

Speech
Thought
Others