An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
09-07-2023, 01:15 AM

“I guess that’s like what we do with the Hollow’s, Briar offered for me to go down there and train” she said, which was the only experience with that sort of thing that she had. So, her mum was friends with his dad? She didn’t know her dad had friends outside the pack. At least, those that weren’t family, anyway. “Was she part of the pack? Or where they like…?” she wrinkled her nose up at the thought of her dad with anyone. Through logic said he must have had a youth at some point, and didn’t just crawl out into the world a grouchy old man.

She was about to push the jingle ball to the salvageable side when Malki suddenly appeared beside her. She looked up at the older wolf with a frown, before her eyes fell on his dark paw pad. And the prize that lay in the centre of it. She let out a gasp, she couldn’t help it. She didn’t think… she was sure… “You found it!” She said, clearly surprised. She snatched the bracelet off and began to check it over for damage. The cheetah strip was clearly very dirty, and there was a new scratch on the gem. But hey, they matched. Her gem had a small scratch on it now, too. “Thank you!” she said, forgetting that it was supposed to be a random ‘someone’ wanting it. “it’s… it’s from my mother” She explained, surprised at how overcome she suddenly felt. Lioness was lying badly injured in medical, her belongs a mess, but she hadn’t lost this. He had found it.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rubbish collection Mile-High Woods 09:52 PM, 09-06-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024