Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player

09-07-2023, 01:36 AM

Malik's ears perked a bit when Kite mentioned the Hallows and Briar and suddenly the pieces clicked together that she must be one of Sirius' kids and therefore one of Briar's younger sisters. He didn't know a ton about the family that his half-brother married into, but he at least knew enough to figure out some vague relations. "Briar is my sister-in-law! Well, half sister-in-law, I guess," he told her with a little grin while he searched. The topic turned to his mother since she was the one that had lead him here and he nearly sputtered when he realized that she was asking if she had known Sirius because they had been romantically involved. "No, no, uh... nothing like that," he assured her with a chuckle. At least he didn't think it had been anything like that... "Yes, she used to live in the Armada. She was the General a while back. Tamsyn is her name." He had no idea if Kite would know who his mom was from Armada history or from her being Briar's mother-in-law but maybe that would at least clear up some mystery.

As he presented the found bracelet to her, he watched as her expression suddenly shifted as she laid eyes on his prize and his own expression softened with a relieved smile. Of course he had already suspected that this bracelet was hers, but her reaction had confirmed it and his tail wagged as he lowered his paw and watched her look over the bracelet that had clearly meant a lot to her. He waved away her thanks with a gesture of his paw, replying, "No need to thank me. I'm glad we found it." Once she explained that the memento was from her mother he quickly realized why it had been so important to find it and why she had been so tense when he first found her searching for it. "Well, then I'm very glad we found it," he said with a warm grin. He glanced down at the bracelet thoughtfully for a moment before he added, "I'm... very sorry for your loss, by the way. I obviously never knew your mother, but I know my mom was very upset when she heard about her passing."

"Malik of the Sea"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rubbish collection Mile-High Woods 09:52 PM, 09-06-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024