gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
09-07-2023, 06:16 AM
The sunset swirled around him as he finally drug his eyes away from her. Something in the back of his brain was telling him how rude it was to stare so openly. Fuck if he actually cared. Not much he cared for these days. Except... a wave of sadness washes over him again and he quickly takes another swig as she goes into her speech. It is enough to distract him from the agony that tears at his insides. Lifting his paw to cover a hiccup, he glances down to the shoreline where the crustaceans she spoke about scuttle back and forth during the twilight hour.

"'Onestly? I ain't ever had crab before," his slurred speech and lack of proper words is a clear indication that Ghoul had hardly ever drank before. Booze was not a hot commodity during his younger days and even now in Insomnia, it's not something Medusa sought out. "Glad, I s'pose, yer in bett'r company," Ghoul adds on with a simple smile as he allows himself to glance back over at her after a few minutes of staring at his surroundings. "So how does a pirate like yerself get stran'ed out 'ere?" Ghoul asks as he lets out a laugh. Unless Mac wanted to play, Ghoul was never one to really... act or be silly.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mama, What am I Without You? Silver Island 06:33 PM, 08-26-2023 02:49 PM, 10-27-2023