Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
09-07-2023, 08:00 AM

Bramble listens in earnest and looks over Mercury to see if she can notice the soft spots he mentions. Her eyes narrow and her brow pinches together as she takes a step forward, her paws spreading slightly. When they are facing each other head-on, she notices the area beneath his chin and his armpit where his leg and shoulder meet his body. Those would be good spots, but only since she is still a pup, and reaching lower will be easy to maneuver. When she is older though? Perhaps they would need another lesson!

"I think I see a good one!" Bramble exclaims as her ears fall back and a grin spreads across her lips. Rushing forward to try and get the jump on Mercury, Bramble eats up the ground between them. Her paws pound into the mat until she is close enough to jump forward. Stretching her toes, she aims to land on his front paws as an initial distraction. In the next sweeping movement, she reaches up to try and bite him on the left side of his chest, close to his shoulder.

Bramble Carpathius

Bramble vs Mercury for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened & Elongated Canine Tooth Covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Green leather cloak with a hood
Companion 1: Male Fisher, 45" - Battle
Companion 2: Female Common Raven, 48" - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Bard

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I wanna be big and strong like you! Amron's Castle 11:09 AM, 04-10-2023 08:30 PM, 10-22-2023